Monday, September 10, 2007

my sassy girl



there is a girl i know. she comes from the land of the sea and the sun and she is a sassy lil chick. she perenially has bad hair days and she ties her hair into knots. she wakes me up everyday, fills my water bottle and drags me to class. she gets paranoid if we are not 20 mins early to class everyday. she lets me copy from her new quiz but she hardly ever knowz any of the answers. she looks like a squirrel and she loves to eat nuts. she steals all the cashew nuts which is why she is so nutty. she sings very well but she never sings aloud.
she drinks neat vodka and rum but never gets high. sometimes she gets completely drunk on one beer and falls face down on the dance floor. she likes pink floyd and mettalica and she can play only one song on her guitar. she gets bugged when people indulge in mediocre passtimes like gossip. she suffers from chronic disorders like ALWAYS having a filled water bottle. she thinks the dumb people are smart and the smart people are dumb. by the way, she thinks am very smart. ;)

she touches herself in the loo (or so i think coz she spends an awfully long time in the loo) she hates to see people crying coz she gets tongue tied when it comes to consoling people. she looks the cutest when she's upset.

she does all her assignments in time and she spends approximately 10 hours everyday e-mailing. she spends the rest of the day secretly thinking of a special friend. only thinking and missing him. and fidgeting with her cell phone.

she loves food and god. she believes in both.

she has very long eye lashes...which make her squirrel face rather pretty.

she lets you bully her.

she carries a tattered old school bag everywhere she goes. if she had her way she would even carry it to the loo.

she uses toilet paper.

she is the only one who ever bothers to read my blog.

her name is diella and i love her.

:)

3 comments:

Dielle DSouza said...

Corrections:
1. My name is Dielle. D-I-E-L-L-E.
2. I do not touch myself in the loo.
3. I do not drink beer.

I couldn't survive in IIJNM if it wasn't for a certain someone who annoys the shit out of me every day. I know that if I can put up with that, I can put up with anything!

Love you too, Sohini!
(Shit, I cant believe I said that!!) EEYUCK!!! :P

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm. Nice blog. Interesting ideas. Very interesting insights.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great description!I mean I don't know Dielle but I love the way you wrote it,Soh!It made me think of our hostel days...
Remember how Janish used to stink in those black pants...and Nandini's unsocialness and everything else...fanatic warden...man,great times those were... :)
See you soon in Mumbai!
You're back!
Yay!